Monday, September 03, 2007

Selling Yourself

Or....lessons in Public Relations....

Yes, now that I'm about to be published, I realize that I need to promote my book and me to the buying public. Can you say...nervous?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Of course, The Wild Rose Press gives you suggestions on how to promote yourself. Chats, message boards,Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket interviews,
giveaways...Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Just getting out into the world and telling everyone to buy your book.

I'll admit, this leaves me feeling timid, but I know I have a great bunch of friends online that will/should buy my book. My next step is reaching the ones who don't know me.

Oh, and I already have one interview scheduled. :)

Hey, I can dance when I have to!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: