Sunday, November 02, 2008

November is here........


I know...once again it's been a while since I posted. I was busy constantly over at the Romance Reviews Today blog giving away books and more books. :)


But things should now quiet down and I hope to be able to write more, both on my WIP's and on the blog.


Speaking of blogs, I've started a new one for Holli Winters, but not much to report since I still don't have my cover.




Fall has finally come to my area. Friday it rained and the leaves just dropped like dead flies onto the ground. Wet and not so pretty. Up until then, it'd been beautiful watching the fall colors on the trees. Woke up yesterday morning to fog, but today it's sunny and looking good outside. Spent the afternoon and evening catching up on writing reviews, but yah, that's looking good.

Best of the bunch of books I read for review was Marly Mathew's Do or Die.


What am I reading? Right now an Elaine Fox book for review Bedtime for Bonsai, one of her doggy books. (yes, it is a romance for humans!)

I bought a Amazon Kindle and got it Wednesday. Still trying to figure it all out, but I did figure out how to email ebooks I already have to it. Have Cara Carnes' newest ebook, Weekend Games on it, ready to read.


Next weekend I have a four day weekend, with Saturday-Tuesday off. I will certainly use that time to good use. :)


And hopefully blog more.

No comments: