Thursday, December 20, 2007

Reflections of the writer's mind


I realized it had been a while since I posted here. Not really doing too much in the writerly way of things. I have some days off next week and hope to get started on something.

I did hear from my editor at The Wild Rose Press and she is going to try and get the first round of edits back to me before the end of the year. Somebody pinch me...a story from me in 2008!

Lately I've been mulling over the art of writing. What does it take to become a writer? Though a talent is important, even more so is persistence, since it doesn't happen overnight! I recently got asked what it took to become a published writer. One of my responses was that you're constantly learning the craft of writing. Also, keep writing and you have a better chance than someone who writes one mss and never does another.

For 2008, I hope to write and sell more.

Oh, and keep up better on this blog. :)

If I don't post here before December 25th....

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!!!!!

No comments: