Sunday, December 09, 2007

Win a free ebookwise!


In case you haven't heard.... TheBookBingeBlog is giving away an ebook readers.

Would I turn down a contest like this? No way!

Christmas Meme:

1. What is your favorite Christmas romance to re-read each year?

I really don't have a favorite Christmas romance, but I love to pick up the series romances and read them as a comfort read. You know Harlequin releases a bunch every year. My favorites are the Harlequin SuperRomances.

2. What is your favorite Christmas movie/show?
Definitely A CHRISTMAS STORY. The one with Ralphie in it. Love to watch it Christams Day.

3. What is your favorite Christmas cookie? Those kind that are rolled in powdered sugar. Fresh out of the oven. Yum!

4. When do you start Christmas shopping? For real, the day after Thanksgiving, but I've been known to grab a gift here and there throughout the year.

5. Do you re-gift?
Don't tell anyone...but, yes. Is Santa going to call me bad?

6. What is your favorite Christmas song?

Silent Night or Jingle Bells

7. When do you get your Christmas tree?
I do the ::cough cough: artificial trees. In fact, I have three up right now. :)

8. Wrapping presents: Love it or hate it? Hate it, because I am a lousy wrapper.

9. Who is the hardest person to buy for? My now 12 year old niece. Hard age to buy for.

10. Christmas tree: Real or artificial?
See #7--lol

No comments: