Saturday, November 25, 2006

Saturday Downtime

I'm three quarters way through the Thanksgiving weekend. Finished up formattig OBSESSION, but other than that, not working on writing this weekend. Been busy working hard on reviews for Romance Reviews Today.
Well...somewhat busy with that. LOL
Today I cleaned carpets and did this and that. I told Mo tonight I will probably to writing full time by January. The time off is good, considering what I've done the past six months or so.

Started OBSESSION.

Entered DON'T GO BREAKING MY HEART into contests.

Went to Atlanta for the RWA conference.

Finished up OBSESSION early October.

Immediately started edits on DGBMH

Finished that end of Oct and immediately started editing OBSESSION, and then formatted it.


My next big goal is :::gulp:: doing queries, including the query letter. I've had some suggestions on where to submit.

I'll probably drive myself insane when I do...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: