Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sunday Saluations

Good news! Finished editing finally DGBMY! It ends at 350 pages and nearly 82,000 words. Sort of a short single title. Somebody out there has to be interested. Right?

My next project is to start back to editing OBSESSION. I lost track where I left off but I'll probably start with Chapter 9. That is halfway through. I need to get it done fairly quickly, whether I get help from my critique partnter or not. At least I would then have a workable product to send off if I get a request.

This coming Thursday I begin a four day weekend. Yeah! My mini vacation. My only plan is to get my nails done. Other than that, I'm free as a bird. :)
Oh, yeah...I do have reviews to do. The neverending reviews. LOL
But I like reviewing for Romance Reviews Today. Highly entertaining and the boss is a sweetie. But..shh..that's a secret.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Marly Mathews said...

Hey Patti,

Great looking blog you have here! :)

~Marly

Jodi said...

Congrats on finishing your editing!
Hope you have a relaxing weekend!