Monday, December 04, 2006

A title and Researching

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI finally came up with a tentative title for my paranormal yesterday afternoon while working on researching my story.

MORNING STAR

It clicked as I thought about the time of they year I was setting it in and the fact that the heroine comes from the stars. I also decided to name her Niesha. Pretty and otherwoldly name. :)

One thing that has me tied in circles is the amount of research one needs to do to plot a paranmoral. Okay, a lot of it is make believe, but you have to be somewhat realistic, or you'll lose the reader. I spent several hours online yesterday checking out certain things I need to get going on my story. I have a half sort of plot going. (This is the one where I use GMC as my guide) My goal is to start writing around Christmas since I have five days off. Well, four if you disregard Christmas Day and all the festivities. I plan on staying home and writing. No running around and scouring sales.

My other little thing I need to do is decide on length. Oh, and where am I targeting this.

I hope to have all this done by Christmas. That is in...hmm...20 days????

Wish me luck!

No comments: