Saturday, October 28, 2006

Sunny Saturday



I've been sorely neglecting my blog lately. Really, I had good intentions. Just not enough time in the day to do everything. One thing I am keeping up with is the editing. Now down to the last chapter and will probably retool it a little at the end. Nah, won't change the climatic scene. That was too funny. :)
As I go through it, I'm finding less mistakes other than I needed to add dialogue. Note to newbies...thoughts are passive, talking is action.
I now have around 81,000 word...or nearly 350 pages. Not bad. It's a short single title. I also realize that I probably need to read it again to make sure I got the missed words. I have found a scattering of mistakes even though i have gone over it at least two times.
Read and read again and again to make sure the odd words or leftover words are taken out.

It's sunny here today and I'm enjoying it even if I'm indoors. I'm lucky that where my computer sits faces the sun coming in.

If I don't write a post for a few days...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

No comments: