Saturday, August 26, 2006

Saturday Stutter Starts

I think the last few days, I've just been sluggish. I blame part of it of the lack of creativity. A feeling of "where do I go from here" feeling. I see the end in sight on my latest WIP, but a restlessness inside me. To tell you the truth--and don't tell her--but I think I need one of Barb's closets.

Right now I'm watching the neighbors ruin the grass of their yard. Don't they care??? See? I could be not worrying about trivial stuff like that.

I've also made a decision, but I'm not going to reveal it quite yet. :)

Btw, ask me what that percentage bar on the side of my blog means.

2 comments:

Cara North said...

um what does it mean? And hey you should post and tell me what Book, Author, or event has impacted your writing the most so I can link you to our carnival! LOL!
Cara

Patti said...

It means that I have met 70% of my writing goal on my current wip. :)

Gosh, you are asking me to think?? LOL, so many authors impacted me. Linda Howard, Lori Foster and Carrie Alexander. Each one different, but as I write, I want a little of all three in my story.