Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Today I wrote ten pages again...like I did last Friday. I actually hadn't planned to write but was going to look at the edits from my cp on chapter seven and then do my editing of chapters 8 through 10. Oh well...I think that will be my priority for the weekend.

Right now I'm in the midst of review books and sometimes I suffer from the "I need to get them done before I start on something else" feeling. As for what I wrote...well, it takes place at a wedding reception. Hero is meeting heroine's family. Ever think about the first time your dh met your family? didn't you want to die at time? :) In this case, it's the heroine who's feeling that way.

I read a good book yesterday. It is a Katherine Garbera Silhouette Deisire coming out in October. The only thing is that it's a part of a series. Although one could read it as a standalone. But, man, it was HOT. At one point, heroine is doing a belly dance and hero is um...stroking himself as he watches her. And of course, she is watching him. Woooooooooo....get out the fans!!!

No comments: