Thursday, August 31, 2006

Catch-up Thursday

Wow, I just realized that it's been a few days since I posted. Hmm.....did manage to write a few pages this week, but it has been slow. I need to get into a rhythm of writing at night and getting better organized. Tonight I've been watching Ernesto the hurricane on television, even though it has no effect on me. Let's face it, I'm a weather slut. Besides, Jim Cantore is on TWC. Love that guy!

My self stated goal is to finish this WIP by the end of September. Actually, that's a more than reasonable goal since I'm less than 20K words away. Labor Day weekend is upcoming and except for Saturday, I'm free. My plan after I finish it (and get it critiqued by my wonderful CP ) is to immediately start on a shorter story I have in my head. I want to see if I can sell it to one of the epublishers. Definite steaminess is planned. ;-)

Currently reading DARK ROOTS AND COWBOY BOOTS by LuAnn McLane. Wow, this one is a keeper. Love the humor and real life antics of Jamie Lee and her friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

testing...this is Patti

Cara North said...

I loved it Patti, and I am not one to read 1st person POV books very often.