Sunday, August 20, 2006

Smoldering Sunday

Seems like for the past couple of weeks, I've been dragging myself to work on my current WIP. It's been a slow stage. Not that I dislike my story--I do--but it's been hard to get me motivated. I'm not really sure why.

Finally I burned pages on Friday when I cranked out 10 pages. Today I finally cranked out more. Which is a good thing, since it is near 100 degrees out and I hate to write when it's hot. Of course, it has helped that the kittys are quiet. Both have been sleeping away most of the afternoon and it's blissssss....

My current page count is at 194 pages and word count is 40,000 words. I figure I'm two thirds to the end. Not bad. Per Carrie Alexander, the fantastic Blaze Babe, that it should be around 290 pages or so. I'll go for that. :)

No comments: