Friday, October 13, 2006

Real Men....need hair on their chest


What do you think of this cover for REAL MEN DO IT BETTER? One of the stories features my good friend, Carrie Alexander, and she mentioned the cover today. Yeah, the guy's chest is hairless. I dunno about him. I like a little roughness under my fingers as I'm running my hand. Just something about springy hair that gets my toes curling. Unfortunately, the trend seems to be the shiny chests that makes you want to get the Windex out. Any cleaner and smoother and one could eat off the chest. I'd rather eat elsewhere.. :)

1 comment:

Carrie Alexander said...

Real men don't wax!

Unless they really want to show off their carved musculature.

Notice where her thumb is? ;-)

But when all's said, I like the cover. He's a fine handful.