Sunday, October 01, 2006

It's October!

Hard to believe it's October. Of course, considering it has been in the 80's here all week, it doesn't feel like fall.
I've been working on reviews all week for Romance Reviews Today. I'm happy to say that I'm done with October reviews! Yay! Free to write and edit. Two books that I considered outstanding reads for October are I'M IN NO MOOD FOR LOVE by Rachel Gibson. My review is posted already.


The other very good read was THE PART-TIME WIFE by Maureen Child. It's part of the Secret Lives of Society Wives series, but still, if you can, pick it up and forget what happened before.



It's Sunday and I have a few things to do before I plan on digging in and starting on writing that final scene for my wip, OBSESSION. Yep, you heard that right. I did not do a single ::bleep:: writing this week.

Between working on reviews and work, I just didn't have time. I also read a book yesterday for a bit of break in between. I'll tell you about it in another post. :)

1 comment:

Carrie Alexander said...

Good review of the Gibson book. I think I'll buy that one. I like romance novelist characters. :-D

Never written one though!