Monday, September 04, 2006

Monday Madness

Today was a good day of writing. Wrote 9 pages and am now 80% completed. Two things helped me to write. One was signing off the internet and the second thing was that both cats napped while I wrote. Tomorrow I go back to work and it's doubtful I'll get any writing done. I checked and I am pretty much on target.

Today I hit the "black moment" and it was so so. I need to work on that issue a bit. Thinking of creating a story which has a good, solid black moment and then workring the rest of the story into it. I love romantic suspense, but hate the technicalities of researching guns, knives, or other means to kill. :) If it's dialogue or action, or even love scenes, count me in.

First thing a writer discovers is that they are constanting learning. Never say you know everything, because you don't!

No comments: