Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Wednesday Weedings


Here it is Wednesday and I realized that it had been a few days since I posted to my blog. Uh...can we say busy? :)

I spent the weekend writing. Went over the 60,000 word count on my Blaze targeted story. Got the climatic scene finished up. Now have the final scene where my couple talk and admit they're in love with each other. I love writing those kinds of scenes. Not just because it is The End, but because I get mushy. My first WIP ending had me tearing up.

But that was the weekend. Haven't written a single sentence since there. Been busy with reviews, but should be done by next week and I can concentrate on my ending. In the meantime :::big sigh::: I need to polish up the synopsis and submit it and chapter one to a contest. Won't take much to finish the synopsis since I wrote it up in July when I had OBSESSION only partly going.

Then it's time for revising DON'T GO BREAKING MY HEART. I have a fairly good idea what I must do, but it will take some dedicated work on my part.

1 comment:

Carrie Alexander said...

I've been known to tear up at my endings too. And I'm not a cryer! Endings are sort of a miracle to me, especially the ones where all the threads of the story finally meet and I find the exact right words to use. This doesn't always happen smoothly, but when it does--perfection!